Vacancies: 1 / Closing Date: 30-Nov-2022
PRINCIPAL ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and lead the Business Development Plans, Strategy, Department SOP, Policy, and Guidelines.
- Build a team management model in a multicultural start-up and small-team environment.
- Develop and lead the business cooperation plans and strategies.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with good communication and cooperation with the customers, as well as all relevant stakeholders, suppliers, and prospective partners.
- Be a representative of VP.Start and attend relevant local and international events or exhibitions while being a spokesperson to communicate and interview with the media or other advertising platforms.
- Initiate and facilitate in VP.Start's Event Marketing, New Products & Solutions Launching, Training, and other relevant public exhibitions.
- Initiate and design online/offline marketing strategy, planning, and activities to boost sales.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing strategies to promote VP.Start's Branding of our products and solutions.
- Work closely with the management team and other Heads of Departments in a cohesive fashion to deliver marketing plans and strategies as well as to get and provide support.
- Make evaluations on business, products, and solutions by analyzing the market opportunities, competitors and defining the product profit margin.
- Undertake other relevant tasks assigned by the Executive Directors.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from local or foreign university in Economics, Business Commerce, Management, International Business, Engineering, or Science.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in business development, investment, sales & marketing, or other relevant roles.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and lead/manage teams effectively.
- Attention to detail and result-oriented progress.
- Strong proficiency in English (spoken and written). Proficiency in a 2nd or 3rd language is a plus.
- Adaptability, working as team, and flexibility in cross-cultural environments
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and other IT tools.